Personalized Coaching Options
It doesn’t matter if you are new to endurance athletics (running, cycling, triathlon, duathlon), trying to PR at Ironman, stretching your abilities into ultra-distance races like RAAM or the Leadville 100, or simply trying to reach “the next level”. Or maybe it is just time to change things up and refresh your approach to training and racing, because what used to work may no longer be working for you.
With ORION Training Systems, you will receive a fully customized training program tailored to your real life situation and complexities that puts you on a path to success and goal achievement. Training becomes additive to your life; it DOES NOT overtake it!
ORION Training Systems offers one level of coaching – because athletes like you should not be penalized (read: charged more) for attention and services that, quite frankly, should be included in any high-value coaching service. And, without requiring a second mortgage to afford. Your relationship with your coach should be something that excites you, NOT something that adds worry to your life.
For more information about ORION Training Systems coaching, contact us today!
So, What's Included?
Every ORION Training Systems athlete receives the same full-service, no nonsense program!
- Fully customized training plan based on goals, strengths, weaknesses and availability to train on weekdays and weekends
- Creation of both HR and Power training zones based on stress test results
- Season-specific strength training
- Addaero web-based account to access workouts, and log your results and commentary
- Unlimited athlete-initiated communication – email, workout logs, text, scheduled phone calls (typically coaches charge a premium for this—I don’t)
- Feedback on workout results
- Adjustments to the training plan as things come up, goals change, etc. – because “life happens”
- Race day strategy development
- Guidance on nutrition – pre-/in-/post-workout; pre-/in-/post-race
- No additional fees – ever!
6 Month Program
6 Month Program
12 Month Program
- $150 start-up fee (one time)
- Questionnaire to gather baseline information from athlete
- Previous training program/training diary review
- Initial consultation to walk through questionnaire and perform goals assessment
- Vetting of weekday and weekend training flow
- Initial non-lab testing protocols to determine HR and Power training zones
- Time allotted for additional questions
- Final "sanity check" to ensure everyone is on the same page prior to kick off
Refer a Friend Program
- Refer a fellow athlete who signs up for at least 6 months and receive an additional month of coaching at no charge
- There is no limit to the number of athletes you can refer—the more who sign up, the more you save